There are a few things to consider in the application to cash a cheque.
- Details of the cheque:
- The cheque needs to be recently dated
- Payable to the person/company representative presenting the cheque
- Supporting Documentation:
- Details of the cheque must be confirmed with the maker of the cheque
- Please provide business cards, flyers and/or all supporting letters/ attachments where possible.
- Does the company advertise online or in the yellow pages?
- The cheque makers phone numbers must not be a mobile phone number
For commercial cheques made payable to your business your business registration papers will be required.